This week flew by. It was a mush that included a holiday and a three day weekend. For some reason I don't feel like I got that extra day this weekend, but just because I am exhausted and tired doesn't mean there weren't great things about this week.
1. I have exercised every single day to some capacity this entire week. Go me!
2. Emily is starting to giggle! I can't wait to illicit more laughs from my little munchkin in the days ahead.
3. I've finished two books on my kindle already. Its awesome to finally be able to read so frequently and so easy.
4. This was the first week that I can remember where Emily didn't have a bit of illness or discomfort of some sort. She's been a completely happy, cheerful, awesome baby.
|I couldn't ask for a better baby when she feels well.|
5. It snowed. Okay... so it was barely a dusting, but any sort of white precipitation this winter is noteworthy! I will not mention my lack of snowmobiling so far this winter (every single snowmobile trail in the state is still closed) because that is not something 'sweet' at all.
6. I cleaned out Emily's room. For a four month old she sure has a lot of stuff! What she's outgrown and what we don't use I've packed up and put in the basement for friends who are expecting much later in the year.
7. Downstairs in the basement we've started to set up an office! The floor is concrete, the walls are just white painted drywall, and the ceiling is bare, but its going to be a great place to work on my photos.
8. And here's a picture of my cat in front of our pellet stove, just because.
|Its a warm and cozy kind of day!|