I have started to really love doing this post weekly. It's simple and gives me a chance to think about everything great over the last week rather than focus on the not-so-great. At the very least even if I cut back blogging a little I will keep posting the Sweets!
1. As soon as I walk in the door and miss Emily sees my face she starts beaming and turns her head my way.
|Gosh, I love this face!|
2. My little peanut has been sick with a horribly stuffy nose aka "infantile rhinitis" (yeah... that's not so sweet), but it's meant lots of cuddling and moments like this one...
|Yeah her hair is "I just had a bath" crazy|
3. I made it through my first complete five day work week and didn't die.
4. It's been unseasonably warm this week, which means great walking weather when I can beat the extremely early sunset.
|This is seriously the best part of my day.|
5. My pants are getting looser and looser. I'm now only two sizes above my pre-pregnancy size and inching closer. #4 is really helping with this!
6. Shawn is at hunting camp all weekend so I've reduced to eating as if I'm a college student again. ...so not helping with #5.
|English Muffin Pizza anyone? Hey, at least they are wheat... only because I accidentally bought wheat. Ha|
7. Only nine days, counting today, until I head to Maryland for Thanksgiving! Yes, I am going to be driving over 500 miles with just myself and a two and a half month old. Eeek.
8. I went out to dinner with a friend and brought Emily. She cried and had a fit at the end of the meal, but no one in the restaurant glared or seemed upset at me for being "that mom" with the whiny kid. I'm getting more comfortable with bringing her out alone.
9. And here's a view from one of my walks as the sun starts to head below the tree tops