This week I am trying out my new iPhone and the blogger app. Let's see how this post goes!
1. My new iPhone 4S arrived! Finally after three weeks of waiting it appeared on my doorstep. Its now my new favorite toy!
|I was a little excited... if you can't tell by how I destroyed the box. Ha|
2. I'm grateful that the time has finally changed, because now its not pitch dark at 7am.
3. I got to go shopping! For flannel! Yeah, it's the little things.
|This is my kind of shopping!|
4. We went out to eat for the first time with Emily and it wasn't a total disaster.
|I have no qualms about feeding my baby at the table, but I definitely got some funny looks|
5. I actually interviewed people at work this week. It's crazy to be in such a position.
6. Emily is definitely becoming a little ham. No giggles yet, but her smiles are easier to come by!
|I laid her on a moose pillow we have to make it look like she has antlers ;-)|
7. I got to visit my favorite places ever, the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont and the North Country of New Hampshire. God, I miss it up there.