I am eight and a half months pregnant and haven't sat still. I've barely been home and when I have I've been scrambling to get the basic chores done to ensure that my husband has clean underwear and I have a maternity shirt to wear (since I fit into about two of them now). Months ago I swore I wouldn't let pregnancy keep me confined or inhibit me from doing anything and by golly I think I've proven that, but now..... now I am feeling like I've proven enough.
That's because in the last seven days I have done this...
- worked five of the days (while I was only scheduled to work three of them)
- been called by my job twelve times about changing my schedule or working on my days off
- rescued my mother who's car broke down in NH on her way up here for a short visit.
- did a senior photo shoot for a friend's child and am now editing the photos
- scheduled ANOTHER photo session for a friend and her family
- visited my in-laws
- had a second baby shower back in Island Pond
- taught a training at one of the rescues squads way up north
- tomorrow I am going to Boston for a Redsox Yankees game, too!
And there is probably more, but my memory is akin to that of a 90 year old Alzheimer patient thanks to the pregnancy so here are some photos I snapped of an insanely awesome sunset with my phone. Of course I was too busy to take real photos, actually I was too busy to even remember to bring my camera with me to take real photos. Either way, trust me, it was a beautiful sunset.
Now I am off to do errands and have my 34 week OB appointment. I told you... no rest for me! It must be a great prep for motherhood to stay so busy.