2. Peanut butter gives me heartburn. Well, more accurately... EVERYTHING gives me heartburn, except milk. Thank God for milk.
3. For the first time in years I painted something! Thank you guys for your wonderful comments about it, too! I seriously wasn't expecting to hear how good it was. It is crazy how much someone's little comment can affect you for years.
4. I missed the hot air balloon festival thanks to work and bad weather. A photo friend of mine took some amazing photos and I am utterly jealous and pissed. He got gallery worthy photos of colorful balloons. I got photos of landscapes, sans balloons.
5. I just realized that I cannot find my memory card for my camera! This is a literal tragedy for me since it is full of photos I haven't even looked at yet from the last two weeks. You have no idea how sad and mad I am.
So you all are going to have to settle for iPhone photos for now. :(
|Hanging out on the golf course waiting for the balloon launch... that never happened.|
6. Saturday marks my entrance into the Third Trimester! I am no more prepared than I was when I entered the second trimester and neither is the baby's room. The pressure is starting to rise.
7. My aunt, who was due in mid-July, had her baby several weeks early this week. A healthy boy. Yes, my aunt (my mother's brother's wife) is only a few years older than me.
8. My RN license is officially official, as in its on the state's license database now. When my license appeared I kept reloading the webpage no less than seventeen times just to make sure its real.
9. I finally ordered some of my own photos for the bare walls in my home. Its about time I did that...
10. I'm still wicked pissed about my flash driving disappearing...