I saved a slimy little worm on the pavement in my driveway from being squished by my tires as I left the house early in the morning. There's nothing like starting out your day with a little good Karma, no matter how small it is.
Besides that little bit of good Karma here's what I have been up to this past week...
1. Attending my LAST nursing classes and clinicals for my RN degree. Man, is that the best feeling ever.
2. Shopping for more maternity clothes, since I am officially growing out of ALL my normal sized clothes now and the early pregnancy jeans I bought with my mother.
3. Getting all the health stuff required for my new job together (oh yeah, I haven't told you about that!... don't worry, I will when I have time to assemble a post about it). But I will add that being pregnant is a pain in the behind when it comes to getting health screenings. It basically equals more health screenings.
4. Taking photos! I have been out and about with my camera, finally, on the back roads around here as the world greens up. Its like a breath of new life into me after such a long and distracting winter.
5. Sifting through girl names with my husband. Surprise surprise... we are having a hard time coming to a consensus. At least we have plenty of time.
5. I can't even remember what else...
Pregnancy will do that to ya, apparently.