Thursday, March 31, 2011
Its Amazing I Don't Have Diabetes... A List of Tid-Bits
1. This is how much sugar I use when I eat cream of wheat. Until I had to open over twelve individual sugar packets I never realized just how much sugar I really add. Holy pancreas batman.
2. I am currently reading four different novels and none of them particularly have me hooked. What a bummer.
3. My resume has gone out to three different hospitals in hopes of obtaining a real RN job before I enter my third trimester. I'm hoping my belly stays small enough not to scare off my potential employers.
4. Its going to snow tomorrow. A foot. I'm not kidding.
5. I can feel the baby move! Its like a cell phone vibrating in my stomach.
6. My mother is coming this weekend all the way from Maryland. We are going to go on a mother-daughter-first grandbaby shopping spree! I don't think I could be more excited.
7. Its really going to snow a foot tomorrow.
8. My spaghetti addiction continues. Its mildly out of control. By mildly, I mean I eat it almost every single night and refuse to admit that I have a problem.
9. I am addicted to the app "Tiny Wings". For some reason I find it completely relaxing.
10. I cannot believe it is actually going to snow a foot tomorrow. Seriously...
11. Next week I have to go to a nursing conference for school and network with complete strangers as an assignment. I hate networking even more than I hate walking up and talking to strangers.. unless you call 911. Then I don't have a problem with it.
12. I don't always make sense.
13. See, I wasn't kidding about the snow.
Posted by Jen at Cabin Fever at 8:02 AM